Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper is original, unpublished and has not been submitted for publication to other journals or as a chapter in a book.
The paper develops a mathematical model supporting the hypothesis or uses statistics or econometric methods to test the hypothesis. Additionally, the paper falls within the scope of the journal.
- The manuscripts is in Microsoft Word or compatible format, no longer than 45 pages, written in 1.5 line spacing, Times New Roman font in letter size 12.
The paper includes the title, abstract, and keywords in both, English and Spanish.
The title of the article is no longer than 10 words. The abstract is no longer than 150 words. The Abstract briefly specifies:
d) Limitations and implications
e) Originality (contributions to the area of knowledge)
- The text of the manuscript adheres to the Author's guidelines./a
- The paper does not include the name of the authors of any reference to them in any part of the document. The instructions in “Ensuring a Blind Peer Review” are thoroughly followed.
- References are alphabetically listed at the end of the paper according to the Instructions to Cite References and Their Format. The references exclusively include the works mentioned in the text.
By submitting to this journal, authors agree to the following terms:
1) Authors retain copyrights and grant the journal the right of first publication. Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share and adapt the work as long as they provide appropriate credit of authorship by citing the author's name and refer to the initial publication in this journal, and indicate if any changes were done.
2) Authors retain the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), under the condition of an appropriate acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.